Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water, then dry completely with a dry clean cloth. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain. Keep cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture and harsh solvents such as nail polish and alcohol away from furniture. Do not place beverages directly on furniture. Use pads beneath accessories when writing or eating. Remove spills and smudges immediately. Pliable materials such as plastic or rubber should not be left on a wood surface; they can damage the finish. Furniture should not be placed near heat, outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight.
• Finish: Bourbon, Aged Iron
• Hardware Finish: None
• Material: Reclaimed Wood, Metal
• Constructed using Pine solids and select Pine veneers increases strength and durability, while ensuring longevity.
• Multi-step finishing process acheives a durable, high quality finish that enhances the natural beauty of the wood
• Distressed rustic top with reclaimed wood planks connected by tongue and groove joinery
• Stepped wood apron provides structual strength and support
• Textured Industrial metal legs with exposed nailhead detail
• Wood Framed planked wood shelf
• Includes adjustable levelers