St. Jacobs Furniture House has a valued customer base all over Ontario and we provide delivery to most areas of Southwestern Ontario. If delivery is not available to your area, you can always schedule to pick up your furniture at our warehouse. Product prices on our website includes delivery to our warehouse. Delivery to your home is available for an additional charge. Contact us for more details.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the furniture will fit. Measure your designated location, access doorways, and hallways to ensure that your new furniture will fit into your desired location.
- Please note that a 30% restocking fee and actual shipping cost may apply if uncrated merchandise does not fit.
- There will be an additional re-delivery fee if you are not at the delivery location at the time of the scheduled delivery.
Drop & Go Delivery Service:
- Is basic curb-side delivery to your porch or garage, in its original packaging. Assembly of furniture is not included.
- Drop & Go delivery to condos/apartments is to the front foyer or back entrance of your building. We recommend making arrangements with your building’s management or maintenance to have your new furniture brought up to your unit.
White Glove Delivery Service:
- Our delivery team cannot remove doors, door jams, casings, moldings, railings or make any alterations to your home to deliver any merchandise into your designated location.
- If you are replacing furniture, the existing furniture must be removed or dismantled prior to delivery. The room needs to be free and clear in order to allow for our set up service.
- A signed Damage Waiver is required if the delivery team has identified a higher risk for potential damage to either the product and/or your home due to a “tight fit” situation, and after discussion, you are still requesting the delivery attempt.
- We are not responsible if delivery or removal of merchandise causes damage to your property.
- All product packaging will be removed by our delivery team.
We provide easy pickup from our warehouse located at 660 Superior Drive, Waterloo, ON. Please reach out to our customer care team either by phone 519-725-0061 or email us at email@example.com for availability of your order and pickup hours before you plan to pick up.
- Please bring your invoice, credit card used, and Picture ID to pickup your furniture. Please be sure that the size of your vehicle will accommodate the size of the merchandise to be picked up.
- We are not responsible for loading and tie-down of merchandise or the safe transportation of merchandise to your home.
- Damage that occurs during transit is not covered under warranty nor can we accept returns on the merchandise should any damage occur during transit.
- Merchandise that is picked up may be in cartons and may require assembly. Due to the nature of merchandise shipped in cartons, if you would like us to unpack cartons for inspection, or assemble merchandise there will be a fee associated to this.