Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water, then dry completely with a dry clean cloth. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain. Keep cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture and harsh solvents such as nail polish and alcohol away from furniture. Do not place beverages directly on furniture. Use pads beneath accessories when writing or eating. Remove spills and smudges immediately. Pliable materials such as plastic or rubber should not be left on a wood surface; they can damage the finish. Furniture should not be placed near heat, outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight.
• Finish: Distressed Whiskey
• Hardware Finish: Matte Black
• Material: Pine veneer, Hardwood solids, Metal
• Industrial, contemporary design constructed of Pine veneer, hardwood solids and metal
• A rustic, Distressed Whiskey finish highlights the natural distressed details in the rough, uneven planked wood design.
• Unique, purposely uneven plank tops with heavy distressing creates a reclaimed look
• Unique Half-lift top top design
• Hidden storage under the lift top
• Matte Black metal base with stretchers for additional support
• Includes adjustable levelers